Gourmet brownie... and ketogenic!

 

Gourmet brownie... and ketogenic!


Admittedly, ketogenic desserts are nice, but still far from equaling their equivalents with sugar and flour (which beyond the taste, also help in texture).

So, when I am invited and I announce that I bring dessert, my friends usually do not rejoice too much... and I understand them.

Except I found the ultimate recipe (or at least several recipes that I adapted to the ingredients in my cupboards) and this little wonder of terribly fluffy brownie should amaze them.

To be enjoyed warm for even more pleasure 😉






Ingredients

180 grams dark chocolate 85% cocoa
100 grams Butter
4 eggs
75 grams almond powder
50 grams sweetener powder
1/2 CC salt
1/2 CC baking powder
1/2 CC baking soda
100 grams pecans
vanilla aroma

Instructions

Cut the butter into cubes and coarsely chop the chocolate. Place in a microwave container and melt for 90 seconds.
In a jatte, beat the 4 eggs and the sweetener* vigorously, ideally with an electric whisk.
Add the almond powder, yeast, bicarbonate, xanthan gum and salt and beat again.
Stir in melted butter and chocolate mixture.
Coarsely crush the pecans and add them to the dough.
Place the mixture in a square oven dish and bake 160° for 25 minutes.
Notes
On the subject of sweetener, I have found that it is often better to mix several types of sweeteners. For this recipe, I used half Canderel powder, half erythritol.
Nutrition
Carbohydrates: 2.5g | Protein: 5g | Fat: 18g



No comments:

Post a Comment