Tuna and Avocado Salad

Tuna and Avocado Salad



Are you not a fan of mayonnaise but love tuna, avocado, red peppers and onions? What about mixing all these ingredients and seasoning with olive oil and lime juice? Just 15 minutes and you get a simple, quick and cheap dish! I lose 20 kg in 2 month


Ingredients

700 grams of canned tuna in its own juice

 3 pieces of avocado cut each fruit into eight pieces

75 g Red pepper sliced

50 g Red onion sliced

150 g Cucumber sliced

50 grams of celery cut the stems into cubes

2 tbsp. l l lime juice

75 ml Olive oil


Directions

Steps


Drain the tone liquid. Place the fish on a plate and chop with a fork.

Cut the red pepper and red onion into slices.

Strain the cucumber lengthwise, remove the seeds and cut into slices.

Divide the celery in half lengths and cut into small cubes. Peel the avocado, remove the seeds and cut each fruit into eight pieces.

Arrange all the ingredients in layers on a large platter or in separate serving bowls.

Add lime juice and olive oil to a small jar and shake well until tender. Pour the resulting sauce over the salad and season with pepper. 





That's why I took pictures before. I didn't want to, but I'm glad I did! 7 don't...



😍That's why I took pictures before. I didn't want to, but I'm glad I did! 7 months on keto and I feel amazing. 💗Dream bigger than you can imagine and be relentless in your pursuit to achieve it all. If I did, you can too! Just be patient!. Just take your time and do it right!, Keto Change my life will change your life as well 🤗 . 🤔Does anyone want this result for next summer? ➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖ ➖ ✅ Want to lose up to 20 pounds in the first month alone with the keto lifestyle? 👉 Then now sign up for "The 28-D" start your own keto journey and lose weight from now on and in the long run.








No comments:

Post a Comment